The only thing most moms love more than being a mother is talking about being a mother. We have advice to give and jaded chortles to dole out. We have 23,394 pictures of our spawn (no, really, this is how many photos I have in my camera roll right this minute) to show the first person who shows a (real or imagined) glimmer of interest. We have dozens of anecdotes that prove our kid is just, well, more advanced than the average two-year-old *shrug*. And sometimes we want the world to know that not only are we someone’s mother, but we’re not like regular moms; we’re cool moms. Enter this list.
- One of our all-time favorite tees and a subtle nod to our Instagram roots. You have to be a little hood to survive.
Get the goods here.
- Y’all, let’s be real. Raising tiny people necessitates a certain amount of f-bombs. If you don’t drop one from time to time, you are a saint and should be treated as such. For the rest of us, there’s this shirt.
Grab your own here.
- A reminder we all need from time to time.
Shop it here.
- What’s more magical than creating life (except maybe wine)?
Get it here.
- #Truth (and it’s on sale!)
Grab it before it’s gone.
- Ride or die.
Shop til you drop.
- Because really…aren’t we all?
Don’t even try to convert the currency. It’s worth it.
- The motherhood gets a bad rep.
Get it before it’s sold out.
- But for real though. They’re savages.
There you have it, mamas. Go forth and proclaim your mom-ness, loud and proud, emblazoned across your boobs.